Secxbrlfilings is a full service SEC EDGAR filing agent providing a complete range of electronic document conversion (EDGARizing) and filing solutions for public companies and individuals that need to file periodically with the EDGAR system.
XBRL Detailed Tagging
- Supports all levels of detailed tagging (1 to 4)
- Unique in-Word detailed tagging feature does not require you to create extra tables or structures for tagging purposes
- Create custom concepts or contexts on the fly as you are tagging
- Interactive error report takes you directly to an erroneous tag in your Word document where you can easily correct it
- Full built-in support for creating custom units for all data types encountered in detailed tagging
- Fully supports and conforms to XBRL UTR (Units Registry), as now recommended by the SEC going forward
- No retagging required if the tagged source documents are edited or revised
- Detailed tagging at all levels (1 through 4) carries through to subsequent filings
- Simultaneous independent tagging by multiple users is easily merged into one filing (collaborative tagging)
- The fastest and easiest-to-use detailed tagging interface in the industry
Conversion of electronic documents to compliant EDGAR I & II (ASCII & HTML) formats for all SEC forms including:
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K, 6-K, 8-K, N-PX)
- Registrations (S-1, S-2, S-3, S-4, S-6, S-8, 424, 20-F, N-2)
- Proxies (14A, 14C)
Simple flat rate, all inclusive filing of:
- Form 3, 4 and 5 with same day filing service included
- Form 13F and N-SAR
- Form 13-H
- Form TA-1, TA-2 and TA-W filing (EDGARlite).
For a complete list of secxbrlfilings EDGAR filing services and fees please
Need to EDGARize only part of an EDGAR project? We’re flexible and can customize our service based on your specific requirements. Whether you prefer to have all of your documents EDGARized, or just specific projects or pages converted, we’ re available 24/7, 365 days a year to assist you.